Sales Consultant Group Fitness Trainer – Casual
Venus Fitness for Women- Mt Druitt
An exciting opportunity exists to join our group of enthusiastic women only studio in Mt Druitt. Our team delivers first class activity and program choice, promotes women’s health though our fitness centre and customer a safe and memorable experience. Our values are team work, customer focus, innovation and commitment to safety and we are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
About the opportunity
We are looking for motivated and experienced individuals who share a commitment and passion for fitness, sport and leisure to join as a Casual Group Fitness Instructor.
The purpose of Group Fitness Trainer is to instruct a range of group fitness activities for women, ensuring an enjoyable experience for all participants. The Group Fitness Trainer will provide a high level of customer service. We are looking for Group Fitness Trainers experienced with instructing various fitness classes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Accredited Fitness Leader (Fitness Australia)
- Cert III in Personal Training
- Senior First Aid
- Experience working both within a team environment and as a ‘self-starter’
- Experience of working with schools, corporate groups, sporting clubs and/or associations
- Current Working With Children Check.
- Accredited Group Fitness Instructor (eg. Step)
- Accredited Boxercise Instructor
- Accredited Yoga Instructor
- Accredited Pilates Instructor.
- Able to deliver set programs one to one engage with client needs
This position has been identified as child related work, in accordance with the Child Protection (Working with Children) Regulation 2013. Therefore, your application must include a Working with Children Check (WWCC) number. For further information, go to www.newcheck.kids.nsw.gov.au.
- Deliver high quality motivation training classes to Venus Fitness clients
- Be the consistent face of Venus Fitness for Women
- Assist in the growth of the studio
- Drive and manage client memberships
- Engage local community to drive awareness to the studio
- Enthusiastic, supportive and personable approach with clients
- Sales experience
- Highly driven and goal orientated
- Committed with a willingness & ability to work full time flexible hours
- Core values of honesty and integrity
- Self-motivated with strong organisation and planning skills
- Fitness Industry savvy